INTERNSHIP ALLROUND FINANCE
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
As our all-round finance intern, you will be part of our finance team. You will be supporting the finance department with accounts receivable and accounts payable duties. You will help the team with data entry and reporting financial data into our systems. You will take part in innovating different finance related processes and procedures.
Become a part of our team and grow your finance skills and understanding of an international organization.
- You will assist with maintaining accounts payable files and records and perform ad hoc administrative duties.
- You will collaborate in tasks related to timely, accurate data entry and reporting financial data into the relevant systems.
- You will contribute to create added value to the finance team, with projects on finance related topics to bring innovation with all financial processes and procedures.
- You are fulltime available for a minimum internship of 5 months.
- You are currently following a (Dutch) MBO/HBO education related to Finance.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You have experience with creating reports.
- You are able to work independently and have a proactive attitude.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career and the opportunity to get to know what it is like to work at an international operating music labels with worldwide recognized artists and brands. You will get the opportunity to be part of the Creative team and to gain knowledge.
An amazing opportunity to be part of the creative team at Spinnin’ Records.
Are you available during the period as of September 2022 for 5 months for an internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.