INTERNSHIP SYNCH DEPARTMENT
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
Spinnin’s sync department handles synchronization licenses for the usage of our music in all kind of moving images such as movies, tv, advertising & gaming. As the intern of the Sync department you will be working closely together with our Head of Sync, who oversees a.o. incoming requests, incoming music searches /outgoing pitches, contact with worldwide clients as well as the collaborating global Warner sync teams.
We’re currently developing an online hub called ‘Track Detector’ where clients can access our complete catalogue by searching on moods, themes, BPM etc. as well as via all kind of playlists (new releases, featured artists, themed).
- You’re pro-active, initiative, organized, administrative & (musical) creative
- You have great communication skills
- You are currently following a bachelors education related to music business
- You have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Preferably you have some knowledge already about synch, licensing and the synch landscape (TV, movies, ad’s, gaming etc.) Knowledge about our catalogue is a plus.
- You have good ears and are able to categorize our catalogue by a.o adding applicable tags to our music, make themed playlist, suggest music along search directions etc.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assisting our head of sync with daily activities
- Responsible for audio management in ‘Track Detector’ by uploading sound files, artwork, adding metadata as publishing & contact details, tagging our complete catalogue on a.o. moods, genre, bpm, instrumentation.
- Assisting with roll out and promoting of ‘Track Detector’ to prospects & clients.
- Assisting with pitches to clients: general pitches and / pitching on specific incoming searches.
- Researching the ‘synch market’ and propose ideas when/where to pitch what music to.
- Assisting with administrative activities.
- Assisting with handling incoming requests.
Interested? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.