INTERNSHIP TEAM LEGAL
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For our Legal Department, we are searching for an intern who will be responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts in all details required and to administer accordingly. You will support the legal team with regards to infringement cases, intellectual property management, clearance matters and providing legal advice in the various fields of law.
We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of music and helping our company get there.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drafting basic contracts
- Finding and Resolving YouTube Duplicate Claims
- Sorting out and resolving Sena duplicate claims
- Ensure that the back catalog will be transparent
- Corresponding with clients
- Supporting the legal counsels when needed
WHO YOU ARE
- You are legal student at bachelor level
- You are full-time available for a minimum internship period of 6 months
- You have social and communicative skills
- You have an affinity with contract- and intellectual property law
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- You can work independently, you are accurate and responsible
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Well, a lot! A kickstart for your resume at one of the major players in the market. The company offers an inspiring, energetic working environment and a competitive internship compensation. We give you the chance to fulfill the best internship in the world!
Interested? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.