INTERNSHIP | TEAM STREAMING
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
As the intern of Team Streaming you will be working closely together with our digital team, who oversee the streaming, playlist curation and digital strategies of Spinnin’ Records. You’ll also work closely with the front-line marketing team who is responsible for the release strategies of Spinnin’ Records artists.
Team Streaming consists of the Head of Digital, two streaming managers and a playlist manager. By joining the team you will be exposed to an international working environment, working with multiple teams across the world, spanning from the US, UK, Europe, LATAM and Asia. You will be involved with projects and strategies that involve Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, YouTube, Amazon and Beatport.
In this role you will be supporting Team Streaming in many ways – from overseeing the logistics of pitching to partners, assisting in playlist curation, managing streaming reports for marketing and promotional teams and lending creative and strategic thinking to ongoing projects, artist marketing and initiatives.
• You are a dance music enthusiast who is passionate about lifestyle, culture and its ongoing evolution. You have a deep knowledge of dance genres and trends.
• You possess an inherent desire to work in the music industry with particular interest in the digital business (streaming, playlist curation, social media and UGC, online marketing, artist marketing).
• You are able to balance multiple creative projects, whilst also having strong administrative capabilities.
• Attention to detail is imperative.
• You are pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently. And with that, you are hungry to take on your own projects and turn them into success stories.
• You are available full-time for a minimum internship of 5 months
• You are fluent in English
• You have the ability to take instruction, receive critique and adapt to company drafting preferences
• You are aware of the latest trends in music marketing
• You have great communication & interpersonal skills plus a positive attitude
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career and the opportunity to discover what it is like to work at an international operating music label with worldwide recognized artists and brands.
Are you available as of September 2022 for period of 5 months internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to email@example.com .