DO YOU HAVE A KEEN EAR FOR DANCE MUSIC, THE ABILITY TO SCOUT NEW TALENTS & DEVELOP SUCCESFULL DANCE ARTISTS & RELEASES?
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
As an A&R Managers within Spinnin’ Records you are responisible for deciding whether an up-and-coming Musician has what it takes to succeed in the music industry and turn this into value for Spinnin’ Records.
You work with other record label executives such as Record Producers to find the best talent, produce the best song, and market it around the world. Your talents for managing multiple projects at once and keeping your head cool during creative debates make you a great candidate for this position. Once the music produced match the music desired, you’re ready to sign a record deal!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You are continuously looking for opportunities, developments and trends in the dance industry and connect this to potential collaborations for our artists.
- You are the ‘go-to’ person for artists and their management.
- You act as an ambassador for Spinnin’ Records and able to influence your partners.
- You collaborate closely with the Legal team to design the contract of the record deal.
- You design the story telling and visual concept related to artists and releases together with our Marketing professionals.
- You compose the best possible team around an artist and ensure that the music to be produced matches the individual strategy.
- You are the ambassador of the artist internally and externally, sparking enthusiasm and ensuring that the story of the artist and release is understood in the right way.
- You continuously expand and strengthen your network in the music industry, in terms of audio (producers, writers, publishers, mixers, masters, studios).
- An an excellent English speaker, Dutch is preferred
- A great communicator with influencing and interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different artists
- A self-empowered, highly motived and highly organized professional with a ‘make-it-happen’ mentality and ability to work independently
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with artists and other stakeholders as you are trustworthy
- A great project manager and able to manage different projects in parallel
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5 years working experience in a similar role including working with artists and their management
- You work efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have a strong network in the (dance) music industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands