Contract Employee || Royalty
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the Financial employee Royalty you are the accurate and analytical employee with a high service level able to communicate to internal and external customers. Together with the rest of the Royalty Specialist team, you ensure that the records we release are administered and archived in our Royalty department. You report directly to the Head of Royalty.
We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will take care of the royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts;
- Managing royalty administration and work closely with the legal department;
- Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases;
- You will check (and double-check) the statement administration and statement run;
- You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise;
- You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation, templates and planning of the Royalty Administration;
- Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and other tasks when nececarry.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO (financial/administrative)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience with databases, preferably in a similar job within the music industry
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview;
- You have numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills;
- Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex administration run smoothly.
- Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different internal and external customers/artists;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently as well in a team;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- You are available on a full-time basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands