Coordinator Sample Clearances
Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Coordinator Sample Clearances you are responsible for the clearance of original musical compositions that have been used in new tracks that are yet to be released by Spinnin’ Records. You are in charge of setting out the clearance request with the relevant parties and ensure follow-ups. Once negotiated and approved you ensure that the paperwork is completed and administrated.
Furthermore, an important aspect of your role as Coordinator Sample Clearances is maintaining our valueble relationship with our artists by providing regular updates on their clearance.
Additionally, you assist the copyright manager with registering new titles and other daily duties.
- Able to keep an overview of the sample status clearance per release;
- Able to ensure that this overview is up to date at all times;
- Capable of searching for relevant publishing information of a used sample and setting out the differentclearance requests with the relevant parties, including regular follow-ups;
- Providing managers/artists with regular updates on their clearance;
- Providing the organization with information on the status of a specific clearance;
- Responsible for accurate and timely end of the month file.
- Assisting the copyright manager with daily operational duties if needed, such as registration of new titles
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of work experience within administration/customer service. Experience within the music industry would be a plus.
- You are able to work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview.
- You have a proactive work attitude
- You are a good communicator and you ensure that internal and external parties are being updated on frequent basis.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture.
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A travel allowance.
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE.
- A weekly boot camp training.
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills.
- 24 vacation days + holidays.
- An Apple MacBook.
2. Digital Introduction
3. Sample Clearance case
4. First interview
5. Second interview
7. On boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.