Digital Campaign Manager
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Somebody with a passion for music and preferably knowledge of the industry. A digital campaign manager who has the ambition to grow Spinnin’s global footprint by working on brand and artist campaigns across all Spinnin’s owned channels. You are a social media native understanding the importance of engaging content and the details of advertising. You are able to translate data in to actionable strategy and have experience as a project leader. Additional activities include YouTube, CRM (e-mail and FB messenger) emerging platforms like TikTok and third party ad channels. You will report directly to our Global Head of Marketing | Brand and Channels.
- Responsible for developing comprehensive digital strategies for brand marketing, artist campaigns and manage KPI’s.That is: Campaigns that help successfully grow music awareness, video views, communities on various platforms, social media engagement, ticket sales and brand awareness.
- Able to find innovative ways to further develop the brand and artist marketing initiatives, including content development and management, grassroots community building and use of paid media across all online channels.
- Providing ideas & strategy for brand partnerships with social media organizations, and new online content that is optimized for all distribution networks & delivers on identified goals outcome.
- Able to effectively manage all aspects of online marketing for an assigned roster of projects.
- Acting as a team lead for the social department and CRM manager by managing weekly standups, monthly reports and strategy. Goal is to optimize and align creative content and online advertising.
- Preparing, creating & analyzing digital advertising campaigns together with the advertising specialist.
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have 3 to 6 years of work experience in the digital marketing space.
- You are a strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas.
- You are aware of all new developments in the social media field.
- You are able to analyze data.
- You have a proactive work attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview.
- You manage a playlist with which you can always get the team in a good mood.
- You have a sense of humor and you like to party.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- A weekly boot camp training
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- An Apple MacBook
- Short telephone introduction
- Possible case
- First interview
- Second interview
- On boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to email@example.com for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.