Digital Campaign Manager
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 27 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Somebody with knowledge of music industry marketing tactics as well as experience in the digital marketing landscape. A campaign manager who has the ambition to grow Spinnin’s global footprint by working on brand and artist campaigns across all Spinnin’s owned and paid channels. You are an online native, you understand the importance of engaging content and the details of advertising. You are able to translate data into actionable strategy and have experience as a project leader. You will report directly to our Global Head of Marketing | Brand and Channels.
• Responsible for developing comprehensive digital strategies for brand marketing, artist campaigns and manage KPI’s. You will work on campaigns to grow awareness for the music, drive video views, grow communities on various platforms, drive social media engagement and brand awareness.
• Further develop paid and owned media by building relations with 3rd party online channels and content creators. Focus channels include YouTube, TikTok, Soundcloud, Instagram, Facebook, messenger apps and emerging channels.
• Responsible for the execution of brand partnership campaigns on
Spinnin’ owned media. We work with brands like Splice, Sony, McDonald’s, Les Mills and Activision.
• Acting as a team lead for the social department and CRM manager by managing weekly standups, monthly reports and strategy. Goal is to optimize and align creative content and online advertising.
• Preparing, creating & analyzing digital advertising campaigns together with the advertising specialist.
• You have a bachelor or master degree.
• You hold a senior marketing position and have proven digital marketing experience.
• You have 5+ years of working experience. Preferably in the music industry.
• You are a strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas.
• You are aware of all new developments in the social media field.
• You have a proactive work attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
• You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview.
• You manage a playlist with which you can always get the team in a good mood.
• You have a sense of humor and you like to party.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
• An open culture
• The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
• Training and development opportunities
• A travel allowance
• Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
• A weekly boot camp training
• A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills
• 24 vacation days + extra days off
• An Apple MacBook
2. Short telephone introduction
3. Possible case
4. First interview
5. Second interview
7. On boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.