ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry Ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As a digital strategist, you will be working directly with the Marketing and Product teams to shape, nurture and execute strategies aimed at growing Spinnin’ Records and artist audience on digital platforms such as – Spotify, YouTube and TikTok. This is a multi-faceted role that requires you to think like a fan, artist, creative and marketeer all at once. You’ll be interpreting data and trends to develop long-term growth and content strategies for artists, as well as accelerating audience growth and retention, whilst supporting commercial goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the Head of Digital to proactively create and implement robust content and audience strategies.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital to conceptualise and execute creative and strategic campaigns aimed at strengthening the positioning of Spinnin’ Record’s catalog within DSPs such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, Soundcloud and many more.
- Create, pitch, implement and manage innovative marketing and content opportunities with DSPs.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to create dynamic, long-term artist strategies aimed at audience development and community engagement.
- Analyse audience and streaming data to inform the creation and development of strategic artist and content campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams: creator managers, design team, video team, social team, product team.
- Actively seek our information on evolving digital/tech trends, crossover areas with other industries in the digital space (ie. gaming, fitness, Web3) and platforms & offerings, alongside the Head of Digital.
- Connect with relevant stakeholders in these areas and build new relationships.
- Tailor information to formulate relevant and exciting new opportunities for label and artist roster.
- Be knowledgeable of paid marketing tools & strategies (Facebook Business Suite, TikTok Marketplace, Twitter Ads, YouTube Advertising/Google Ads).
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; at least one-year previous experience in a similar role at a social publisher or influencer, with experience in audience development.
- Previous experience in user-generated content acquisition for a social agency or similar industry/field preferred.
- Be a creative, dynamic and hard-working individual with an in depth understanding of the ever-changing social media industry and internet culture.
- You are a strategic & creative thinker who is able to comfortably switch between short, medium & long term planning.
- You must have a strong passion for new music, emerging artists and current popular culture.
- Strong internet research skills. Familiarity with all video/social media platforms and a strong knowledge of how to best navigate them.
- You have proven experience in building creative social / digital campaigns that drive engagement, discovery and audience growth across multiple platforms.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple timesensitive tasks & prioritise effectively.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- English fluent (written, spoken).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off