Employee || Accounts Receivable
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Based at our office in Hilversum (average 2 days a week) you work closely together with your colleagues of the Finance team (total of 4 other colleagues) and together with them you ensure that internal as well as external Financial reporting is correct and complete.
In your role as employee Accounts Receivable you ensure that the accounts receivable and invoicing is up to date. This requires accuracy and efficiency of reviewing, processing, verifying and reconciling incoming payments. Missing payments are addressed timely and resolved actively by sending out reminders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
During a workday you will be doing:
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Preparing invoices;
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger and ensuring that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Actively following up on invoices by sending reminders and contacting clients;
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and closing;
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Secondary Vocational Education or Higher Professional Education (in Dutch: MBO or HBO) in Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant course;
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience preferable in an international environment;
- You possess good interpersonal & communication skills in Dutch & English;
- You are capable of doing analyses in Microsoft Excel;
- You have a hands-on mentality and work very accurate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands