Employee Accounts Receivable
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
Based from our office in Hilversum you work closely together with your colleagues of the Finance team (total of 4 colleagues) and together with them you ensure that internal as well as external Financial reporting is correct and complete.
In your role as employee Accounts Receivable you ensure that the accounts receivable is up to date. This requires accuracy and efficiency of reviewing, processing, verifying and reconciling incoming payments. Missing payments are addressed timely and resolved actively by sending out reminders.
YOUR JOB DUTIES
During a workday you will be doing:
o Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
o Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
o Preparing invoices and bank deposits;
o Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger and ensuring that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
o Actively following up on invoices by sending reminders and contacting clients;
o Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status;
o Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and closing;
o Any other ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
• You have a Secondary Vocational Education or Higher Professional Education (in Dutch: MBO or HBO) in Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant course;
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience preferable in an international environment;
• You possess good interpersonal & communication skills in Dutch & English;
• You are capable of doing analyses in Microsoft Excel;
• You have a hands-on mentality and work very accurate.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• An open and informal company culture;
• Training and development opportunities;
• Commuting allowance;
• Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE;
• A weekly boot camp training;
• 24 vacation days + extra days;
• A laptop.
INTERESTED? THE PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS
1. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Benita van Binsbergen
2. First selection
3. Short telephone introduction
4. First interview at our office
5. Second interview at our office
7. Welcome @ Spinnin’ Records – Onboarding
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.