Freelance Assignment: Social Advertising
Spinnin’ Records is a Dutch record label and an international leader in the field of dance. A very dynamic, young and growing music company, which among other things is engaged in releasing and distributing music all over the world.
Everything starts with a passion for social media. As a Social Advertising Specialist you are responsible for the entire advertising part within Spinnin’ Records. You manager all social advertising that is done from the Spinnin’ social channels.
In addition to creating the advertising strategy, you are responsible for setting up, optimizing and analyzing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter and Tik Tok. You know the trends; you speak the language. You understand that content and advertising must work together seamlessly, and you also use date for this.
Startdate: 13th September 2021
Number of hours: 24 hours per week
Duration: 4 months
Locaton: Hilversum / Remote location with the Netherlands
- Higher educational) (HBO/WO in Dutch) work and think level;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in advertising, preferably in the music, media or marketing agency.
- You have experience with paid advertising and use Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads (YouTube) and other channels such as TikTok and Snap.
- You have experience with different campaign level bidding strategies to achieve the best possible price/value ratio for our campaigns (e.g. CPA, CPC, CPM, etc.);
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- You can think creative;
- You are analytical.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, we would like to receive your details/ CV via email@example.com attn. Benita van Binsbergen.