Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Graphic designer you will be part of Spinnin’s in-house creative team. Together with our art directors you will deliver high end designs for Spinnin’ Records and it’s sub-labels, social media channels and marketing campaigns. We are looking for a high-energy, self-driven designer with a strong awareness for contemporary design. Moreover, we are looking for a designer who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a diverse and versatile skillset to deliver a wide variety of designs.
THE DAILY JOB
- Designing cover artwork, banners and promotional assets for our latest releases.
- The ability to easily adapt to different brand concepts and design languages commisioned directly by artists
- Able to deliver creative ideas and concepts as well as execute production assets
- Demonstrate curiosity and a motivation to learn new skills, exploration of creative techniques and an excellent understanding of emerging trends
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines, an extremely organized workflow with an attention to detail
We are looking for a highly creative individual with 2+ years relevant experience in graphic design. Furthermore, our ideal candidate would encompass the following:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design strongly preferred, or combination of experience, education and training. We are looking for a highly creative individual with 2+ years relevant experience in graphic design. Furthermore, our ideal candidate would encompass the following:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design strongly preferred, or combination of experience, education and training.
- A portfolio which demonstrates your extensive knowledge and skills in design and typography.
- Able to execute creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Able to work full time (40 hours) in our office based in Hilversum, and eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- You manage a playlist that can always get the team in a good mood.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE
- A weekly boot camp training
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- An Apple MacBook
1. Apply for the job
2. Telephonic introduction
3. First interview
4. Second interview
6. Onboarding start at Spinnin'
We would like to receive your extensive portfolio “PDF” with motivation, CV and a project that you think will best show your knowledge and creativity as a designer and why.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications with the full package.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.