HAPPY PEOPLE, HAPPY ARTISTS! ARE YOU A SEASONED HR GENERALIST, INNOVATIVE, ABLE TO MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND INTERESTED IN USING YOUR HR SKILLS TO HELP EVOLVE OUR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE?
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are searching a talented, bright and driven person to join our HR team. As an HR Generalist you will be a progressive, hands-on, and service minded frontline HR representative to our people & team leads.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute employee administration & contracts, managed accurately and timely
- Recruiting the best talent in the music industry
- Provide support on HR related topics, ensuring an engaging workplace environment
- You are the primary contact for all Recruitment activities: creating job adverts, setting up recruitment selection activities and hiring new candidates. You ensure a smooth pre-and onboarding
- You are the first point of contact for employees and managers in HR related questions.
- You are maintaining and updating personnel administration and manage the payroll together with a 3rd party
- You act as a case manager for sickness.
- Any other HR related tasks.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong deliverables
- An effective communicator
- Able to operate with autonomy, integrity and discretion
- Able to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Able to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Able to work with data / reporting
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role & international work environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Knowledge with MS Office
- Experienced with Workday
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Fluent in Dutch and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands