International Exploitation Assistant
Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As an International Exploitation Assistant you actively offer and present priority releases to affiliates within WMG. You present our partners insights on our releases and artists – from hard facts and figures to planned marketing. When an affiliate wants to upstream a record you make sure all approvals are in. Once approved you make sure all is followed up administratively.
- Actively approaching our partners for cooperations on priority releases.
- Collecting all marketing info which concern our artists/priority releases with the goal to “sell” them to our partners.
- Keeping an overview of our complete release schedule – including non signed priority releases – and keep track of partners per releases.
- Chasing for Tier 2 approvals from Artists/Management.
- Sending over release assets after approval by Spinnin’/Artists/Management.
- Staying in close contact with team Distro to make sure the backend is properly updated.
- Informing all stakeholders of licensing deals on a weekly base.
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least 2 to 4 years of works experience within administration/account management. Experience within the music industry would be a plus!
- You are good communicator and able to present information clearly.
- You have a proactive work attitude.
- Able to work with programs like PowerPoint/Key note and know how to make a killer presentation.
- Able to understand a marketing plan throughout and you know which arguments build your story to tell.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture.
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A travel allowance.
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE.
- A weekly boot camp training.
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills.
- 24 vacation days + holidays.
- An Apple MacBook.
2. Digital Introduction (First Interview)
4. Second interview
6. On boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.