Internship Marketing | Team Records
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28 million subscribers and 17 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
As our intern Marketing |Team Records you will be working closely together with our front-line marketing team who is responsible for our release strategies. This unit consists out of multiple Product- and Streaming Managers, a PR Agent and our Radio/DJ Promotors.
In this role you will be supporting this team in all possible ways – from creating mailouts and making reports to directly communicating with our artists. We are heavily encouraging our interns to think along and challenge you to fully participate in the music industry.
- You are fulltime available for a minimum internship of 6 months
- HBO +
- You are absolutely fluent in English
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently
- You have the ability to take instruction, receive critique and adapt to company drafting preferences
- You are aware of the latest trends in music marketing
- You have great communication & internpersonal skills plus a positive attitude
- You have a passion for dance music and know how to start a party
What do we offer
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career and the opportunity to discover what it is like to work at an international operating music label with worldwide recognized artists and brands.
Are you available as of July 2021 for period of 6 months internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to email@example.com .
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.