Internship Royalty Department
Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28 million subscribers and 17 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
As our intern Royalty you are working on income statements. This means that you create an overview of all licensed tracks and checking the relevant statements. You support the Royalty department with all other duties if needed. You enjoy working with numbers and to do analysis.
- You are fulltime available for a minimum internship of 6 months
- You are currently following a (Dutch) legal/financial MBO/HBO education
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- You are organized and enjoy working with numbers
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills
What do we offer
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career and the opportunity to get to know what it is like to work at an international operating music labels with worldwide recognized artists and brands. You will get the opportunity to be part of the Royalty team and to gain knowledge.
An amazing opportunity to be part of the creative team at Spinnin’ Records.
Are you available as of July 2021 for period of 6 months internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to email@example.com .
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.