Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
During the Summer (June – September) we have the opportunity for you to do an internship at our Video Department. As an intern at you will work on day-to-day businesses and different projects. Day-to-day your focus will be mainly on editing of videos for our Social Media Channels and supporting the department. Project work will include supporting the Video Department on Social Media Campaigns, events, festivals and international brands.
- You are fulltime available for a minimal internship period of 4 months;
- You are currently studying video or graphics on MBO/HBO (according to NL) level;
- You live in the Amsterdam/Hilversum/Utrecht area;
- You are proactive and are self-starter;
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Premiere;
- You know how to work with Photoshop and Illustrator.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career aand the opportunity to get to know what it is like to work at an international operating music labels with worldwide recognized artists and brands. You will get the opportunity to be part of the Creative team and to gain knowledge.
An amazing opportunity to be part of the creative team at Spinnin’ Records.
Are you available during the period between June and September for an internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your resume, portfolio and/or showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.