Junior Legal Counsel
Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For our Legal Team we are looking for a Junior Legal Counsel. In your day-to-day business you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in all details required and to administer accordingly. In addition, you will work closely with the entire legal team with regards to litigation, intellectual property rights management, music rights and clearance matters.
As a Junior Legal Counsel you are required to work closely with other Spinnin’
Teams. Together with our Product Team you will be in charge of the release budgets. But also good teamwork together with our Finance & Royalty department is necessary to manage the financial aspects of contract administration.
We’re a collaborative team that love learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there.
WHO YOU ARE - REQUIREMENTS
- Master Degree in Law (preferably Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- Ability to work independently
- Result and quality driven, ensuring follow up until completion
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player, down to earth, flexible but firm and proactive
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- First selection
- First interview
- Second interview
- Onboarding & start at Spinnin'
Hilversum / Remote
We would like to receive your extensive motivation with CV.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.