ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As manager innovation you are part of the department New Business, Partnerships & Live. This is a high- impact role in which you identify new products, services and capabilities to bring to our artists, our music and our brand. Furthermore, you come with strategies for possible new offerings. Once these strategies have been discussed with leadership you are able to turn these strategies to actual plans.
You work closely together with different departments to execute these plans to help our artists identify and scale new opportunities to connect with their fans using gaming platforms, NFTs, Crypto, The Metaverse and emerging technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You are responsible for:
- Keeping track of consumer trends and create strategies to scale our business development opportunities.
- Collaboration with Partnerships and WMG on capabilities to ensure product-market fit.
- Designing an NFT, gaming and other emerging technologies business model and negotiate commercial terms with partners.
- Coming with plans on how Web 3, gaming platforms and other emerging technologies can be used to drive artists campaign and brand goals.
- You are able to identify the values of the plans (such as revenue, fan engagement, earned media attention).
- Cooperating with cross functional teams to execute the projects on a high level.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business development/Partnership experience in Arts/Entertainment/Sports/Gaming industry.
- You have proven sales experience and proven success in turnaround of extensive and multileveled projects.
- You have a passion for innovation.
- You have an understanding of digital art & collectible space and understanding of the NFT marketplace is a must.
- You are goal oriented, driven and have a strategic mindset with some strong documentation and writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands