Medior Legal Counsel
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For our Legal Team we are looking for a Medior Legal Counsel. In your day-to-day business, you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in all details required and to administer accordingly. In addition, you will work closely with the entire legal team with regards to infringement cases, intellectual property rights management, clearance matters and providing legal advice in the various fields of law.
As a Medior Legal Counsel you are required to work closely with other departments within Spinnin’. You support the Senior Legal Counsels when needed and coach the Junior Legal Counsels within the team. You report to the Head of Legal & Business Affairs.
We’re a collaborative team that love learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music – and helping our company get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in all details
- You work closely with Team Legal with regards to infringement cases, intellectual property rights management, clearance matters and providing legal advice in the various fields of law.
- You support the Senior Legal Counsels when needed
- You coach the Junior Legal Counsels within the team
WHO YOU ARE
- Master Degree in Law (preferably Intellectual Property and Information Law) with 2-3 years of work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to keep overview and to work structured
- Result and quality driven, ensuring follow up until completion
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player, down to earth, flexible but firm and proactive
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands