Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A PR Agent who has the ambition to take the Spinnin PR and influencer strategy to a next level. You have a passion for music, the dance culture and PR, and understand what our fans want to hear. You’ll be working closely with several departments within the company to gather everything you need to create the most newsworthy stories.
You will report directly to our Global Head of Marketing | Records.
- Responsible for building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Spinnin's (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects
- Responsible for influencer marketing - work with artists and managers to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place
- Responsible for building a relationship with Spinnin's artists and coordinate campaigns to raise their broader profiles to a next level
- Responsible to generate widespread press coverage in line with the artists' goals and wishes
- Working closely with various teams within the Spinnin' brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists with various media, from music blogs to B2B press
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least two years’ experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns. You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other outlets
- You have affinity with, and experience in Influencer Marketing
- You are up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels and events
- You have an extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign
- You are aware of all new developments in the PR and influence marketing field
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- You are a passionate music lover, team player and sparkling personality
- You manage a playlist that can always get the team in a good mood
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin' Sessions during ADE
- A weekly boot camp training
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- An Apple MacBook
- Short Telephone Introduction
- PR Case
- First Interview
- Second Interveiw
- On Boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to email@example.com for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.