Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Product Manager you will be part of Spinnin’s frontline Records Team and responsible for creating and executing the Release & Brand strategy of national and international artists and their music. You can translate the vision our artists have on their music – Story Telling – to a strategic and innovative plan. When creating those, you use Data & Marketing trends and you work in close collaboration with in-house teams and artists/managers. You are in charge of keeping track of budget, planning, monitoring achieved results and adapt action points in order to keep the project moving forward.
THE DAILY JOB
You are the go-to-person:
- Market and manage assigned national and international artist projects
- Initiate well-thought-out marketing and release plans for our artists with focus on dance music
- Create and execute big and unique marketing ideas, hand in hand with all departments within Spinnin’ (such as social media, PR, A&R, Streaming and Brand Partnerships) and ensure a flow of content for each artist and track
- Maintain an overview of deadlines, data insights, KPIs, project budgets and campaign goals
- Create weekly marketing and release reports for internal and external stakeholders and ensure results and information are shared
- Communication is key
- Work closely with artists and their representatives and keep them updated on all relevant information surrounding each release
- Oversee the creation and distribution of creative assets and marketing tools
- Establish and continuously grow your network within the music industry
WHO YOU ARE - REQUIREMENTS
- You’re deeply passionate about dance and electronic music with at least 3 years’ experience within the music industry
- You have a bachelor / master’s degree or equivalent (HBO level in Dutch)
- You’re a multi-faceted creative thinker, great communicator and team player
- You have a high understanding of digital trends, online / social media platforms and the DSP landscape
- You are excellent in translating strategy and initial goals into specific action points and keep your cool when working with budgets and timelines
- You adapt well to change within a fast-moving industry
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Remote work
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- An Apple MacBook
1. Apply for the job
2. Telephonic introduction
3. First interview
4. Case or Assessment
5. Second interview
6. Onboarding & start at Spinnin'
Hilversum / Remote
We would like to receive your extensive motivation with CV.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.