Project Manager Events
ABOUT SPINNIN’ RECORDS
Spinnin' Records is one of the world's leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry Ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with Spinnin' tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As an Project Manager Events you are responsible for developing the strategy of the live events. This concerns the growth of live events at an international level at both festivals and leading clubs. Based on the strategy, you develop and determine different event concepts. You then ensure that the projects are completed in their entirety. That means from contact with promoters, to establishing a line-up, arranging marketing, promotion and production. You ensure that Live is integrated within Spinnin' Records and you do this on the basis of evaluation interviews of events, and you link these back to the developed strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You are responsible for:
- Together with the Commercial Director you develop an (international) strategy for Live;
- Based on this strategy you develop different event concepts of Spinnin’ Records;
- You carry out various live projects of Spinnin' Records and are responsible for discussions with promoters, completing and making agreements, establishing the line-up, arranging marketing, promotion and production in the preliminary phase;
- Conducting discussions with Festivals, promoters, booking agencies at an international level.
- You make sure that everything runs smoothly during the events.
- Participating in event evaluations
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in dealing with project preferably in Arts/Entertainment/Music/Media industry.
- You have proven success in turnaround of extensive and multileveled projects and events;
- You have great communication and presenting skills.
- You are proactive and able to work with deadlines.
- You are goal oriented, driven and have a strategic mindset with some strong documentation and writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hybrid / Remote from the Netherlands