Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 27.5 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Release Planner you are the key facilitator for the A&R Team. You support the team in the direct communication to our artists, management, internal and external contacts. Tracking and communicating with Team Distribution and manage the upcoming releases. Maintain the release schedules, help with the coordination and you’ll take care of numerous administrative and support-oriented tasks for the A&R department. We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there. We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way.
• The administrative specialist in planning and managing release processes
• You work closely with internal and external contacts to organize project planning
• You will take care of the project administration and accurately update in the CRM
• You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation, templates and planning
• Support role for the A&R Director and team
o You have a relevant degree, at least MBO
o 2-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the music industry
o Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently
o Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex planning run smoothly.
o Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
o You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different artists
o You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
o You are available on a full-time basis
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
• The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
• An open culture
• Training and development opportunities
• A travel allowance / Remotely working
• Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
• 24 vacation days + extra days off
• An Apple MacBook
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.