Spinnin ’Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28 million subscribers and 17 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be part of it!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Royalty Employee you are the accurate and analytical employee with a high service level able to communicate to internal and external customers. Together with the rest of the Royalty Specialist team, you ensure that the records we release are administered and archived in our Royalty department. You report directly to the Head of Royalty.
We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music industry – and helping our company get there. We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way.
YOUR DAILY TASKS
- You will take care of the royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts;
- Managing royalty administration and work closely with the legal department;
- Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases;
- You will check (and double-check) the statement administration and statement run;
- You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer questions and solve problems whenever they arise;
- You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation, templates and planning of the Royalty Administration;
- Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and other tasks when nececarry.
- You have a relevant degree, at least MBO (financial/administrative)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience with databases, preferably in a similar job within the music industry
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview;
- You have a numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills;
- Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex administration run smoothly.
- Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate
- You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice to our different internal and external customers/ artists;
- Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work independently as well in a team;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- You are available on a full-time basis.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are good at (and want to be good at)
- An open culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance / Remotely working
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- First selection
- First interview
- Second interview
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for Benita van Binsbergen.
* We will only process applications in English and Dutch.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.