Senior PR Agent
Oct 8, 2018
Spinnin' Records is a Dutch record label and internationally leading in the Dance Music.
A very dynamic, young and growing music company with music all over the world. Spinnin' Records is per immediate looking for an experienced Senior PR Agent to join its PR team fulltime.
- Building strategic PR campaigns for music releases on Spinnin's (sub)labels, writing press releases and contriving story ideas for various projects.
- Building a relationship with Spinnin's artists and coordinate campaigns to raise their profiles to a next level.
- Generate widespread press coverage in line with the artists' goals and wishes.
- Working closely with various teams within the Spinnin' brand to create new and unique campaigns to promote the label and its artists, including setting up promotional strategies along with our Global Partnerships department.
- At least three years experience in music PR, setting up print and online media campaigns.
- Up to date with current developments in (electronic) dance music, its artists, labels and events.
- An extensive list of contacts within (inter)national music media.
- Understanding and able to incorporate the importance of social media into a PR campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English.
- A passionate music lover, team player and sparkling personality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
And what do we offer you? Well, very much! A versatile job at one of the key players on the market. The company offers an inspiring, energetic working environment and a competitive salary. In addition, we offer good employee benefits and we give you the chance to fulfill the best job in the world!
Are you interested? We would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send all this to email@example.com to Benita van Binsbergen.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.