Internship Video Editor
Spinnin’ Records is one the world's best-known dance music labels, with artists such as KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin' TV, counting more than 28.5 million subscribers and 18 billion views. We are a growing international company and offer the unique opportunity to be a part of it!
Together with our team of video creatives you are able to come up with fresh ideas for video related
campaigns and materials and able to support our in-house Social team with day-to-day content for
our social channels. Moreover, you are comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a
diverse skillset and excellent sense of storytelling to deliver a wide variety of video-edits and
animations. Most of our campaigns are set up in-house by our creative team so you will get a chance
to work on projects ranging from Brand Partnerships, festivals, live shows and promotional
campaigns for our artists.
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• You are fulltime available for a minimum internship of 6 months.
• You are currently following a (Dutch) creative MBO education related to Video and Graphics in the Netherlands.
• You are obliged to do an internship for your study and there will be an agreement between the education and Spinnin’
. Records for a period of 6 months.
• You have good knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects, Photoshop & Illustrator.
• You are able to work independently and have a proactive attitude.
• You are currently studying and living in the Netherlands.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer you a ‘kickstart’ for your career and the opportunity to get to know what it is like to work at an international operating music labels with worldwide recognized artists and brands. You will get the opportunity to be part of the Creative team and to gain knowledge.
An amazing opportunity to be part of the creative team at Spinnin’ Records.
Are you available February / March 2024 for an internship of 6 months and do you recognize yourself in the
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your extensive English cv and showreel/portfolio.